Monday, April 19, 2010

Incoming.

"You Dropped A Bomb On Me (Special Disco Mix)" - The Gap Band I'm back from Station Nopost. The brothers Charlie, Ronnie and Robert wilson formed the Gap Band in 1967 as The Greenwood, Archer and Pine Street Band. Now most of you out there - who aren't high and aren't circling some weird planet with 3 breasted women (editor's note: Hmmm)- realize that that name was abbreviated (G.A.P., do I really need to spell it out for you?) for the more famous version of the band circa 1979. They've had a lot of hits but this is their most well-known for sure and it's damn near a 15 minutes version. Disco was already dead by 1982 so I'm not sure why it's called a "Disco" mix, but who cares? Quit reading now and download it because now I'm going to start typing about something boring. Why are you still reading? The type is so damn small anyway, you'll hurt your eyes. I mean it stop. Seriously. Dude.Stop.
Download

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails